Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Sherman Branch Grand Opening Celebration! (Read 8819 times)
LessNew2this
Big Ring

Man, that was NOT a good
line....

Re: Sherman Branch Grand Opening Celebration!
Reply #60 - 05/05/07 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Thanks to everybody that came out/helped out..while the DOPLER was showing activity all AM we had a few light sprinkles.  The trails were great ...we were able to fire up the grill and managed to get through most of the food.

Good times...thanks again for comming.  Sorry if the communications may not have been clear but we were stop and go on the cookout all morning.

I am really glad we decided to go for it... it worked out well all things considered.  Cool

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

....whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...Declaration of Independence

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #61 - 05/05/07 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Incredible. It would start to rain but never enough to get the cars wet and then stop. I heard it was pourng all over Charlotte.   Anyway, It was goods to see so many people brave the very questionable weather and come out. Many thanks to New2This and his wife for all the help cooking and  ALL the rest of the volunteers to make this a succes.

Jerry

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

flyinelvis
Forum Administrator
In The Loop
Project Board

Speed is your friend!

Reply #62 - 05/05/07 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Enoch wrote on 05/05/07 at 6:27pm:
.....and  ALL the rest of the volunteers to make this a success.

And you weren't going to attend  Roll Eyes

When I was a kid, I prayed for a bicycle.  When I learned it didn't work that way, I stole one and asked God to forgive me...
IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #63 - 05/05/07 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
flyinelvis wrote on 05/05/07 at 8:46pm:
Enoch wrote on 05/05/07 at 6:27pm:
.....and  ALL the rest of the volunteers to make this a success.

And you weren't going to attend  Roll Eyes

After Thursday Night, you guilted me into it.   Wink

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

markmanchette
Ex Member

Reply #64 - 05/05/07 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
I think there ought to be statues of both YOU and General Sherman at the parking lot ( in due time, of course  Wink )

P.S. The hamburgers were great, too!  Cheesy

IP Logged

staz
Small Cog

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #65 - 05/05/07 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
yeah thanx for all the good food and great trail conditions, never would have thought we'd get in 1.5 laps. backwards was really  Cool
new2this had it going on with that fancy charcoal grill and eeeeezeeeeeup tent Cool

hooked up the paypal today also Smiley
« Last Edit: 05/05/07 at 11:15pm by staz »  

IP Logged

Otter

Easy does it

Reply #66 - 05/06/07 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Sorry we couldn’t help at Jetton today but Jim Johnson and I braved some rain at Beatty (trails were fine) and then on to Sherman for some extra fun and food to celebrate a fine trail system “where the rain don’t fall.”  Thanks from a couple of senior members of the club. 

Otter 

Otter

IP Logged

LessNew2this
Big Ring

Man, that was NOT a good
line....

Reply #67 - 05/06/07 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Divine intervention?  Huh

Amaizing...Just got rain tonight around 10pm...

....whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...Declaration of Independence

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Print