Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic April 7 Ride with the Divas at Renni (Read 446 times)
Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

April 7 Ride with the Divas at Renni
03/19/09 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
The Diva's have extended a special invitation to the Trailblazers for their Tuesday, April 7 ride at Rennaisance Park at 6:00 pm. I think we should take advantage of this opportunity to join them.

For anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to ride with the Divas, they organize their rides in categories for all skill levels so anyone can easily find a group they fit in.  As needed, they will have a race pace group that will give all racers a run for for their money, an intermediate group, a social pace as well as a beginners group that caters to the less experienced. 

This will be a good time for all of us to socialize, get to know more of our fellow riders and have some fun.

Hope to see a big turn out.

If you have any questions, just post 'em up.

Jim Grover
President, Tarheel Trailblazers

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

dirt
In The Loop

Re: April 7 Ride with the Divas at Renni
Reply #1 - 03/28/09 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
    Anybody know if the trails at Renaissance are clear?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I cannot WAIT until Tuesday...

IP Logged

cmowery3
Big Ring

I wanna ride!

Re: April 7 Ride with the Divas at Renni
Reply #2 - 04/01/09 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
dirt wrote on 03/28/09 at 8:19pm:
   Anybody know if the trails at Renaissance are clear?  

Thanks for thinking of us, Frankie.  I rode there last night.  There is a tree down right as you enter the straight stretch on the tennis loop side. Its rideable, but I'd remove it.  That section was in typical muddy condition.  (I rode down the disc golf course to enter for lap 2).  There is also a tree down over on the softball loop side, but very rideable & I'm sure most would prefer that one stay.  Otherwise I thought the trail was in typical, "classic" Reni shape.   Smiley
« Last Edit: 04/01/09 at 3:13pm by cmowery3 »  

Ride & Smile...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print