Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Locked Topic Trail Work Log (Read 1797 times)
Tassles

I Love YaBB 2!

Trail Work Log
06/17/09 at 2:21am

I am so, so sorry to tell everyone that my computer crashed last week and I lost the 2009 trail work log.  In the process, I also lost all my Outlook files which stored all the emails regarding trailwork so I cannot recreate the log.

I know I'm a total dork for never backing anything up, but I've had computers forever without any issue.  Anyway, I learned my lesson and went out and bought an external hard drive thingy to start backing up my system.  I reinstalled my operating system and everything seems stable for now (two whole days).

So....I still really want to be able to recreate the trail wok log for this year.  I know it's a lot to ask, but can everyone please check your 'sent items' and resend/forward me all the trailwork log emails again.  I hope to get caught up in a few months working after Jack goes to sleep at night.

My email again is layla at carolina dot rr dot com

Thanks so much!  Sorry I'm a little blond (must be Jack's hair rubbing off on me  Wink).
« Last Edit: 06/17/09 at 11:24am by flyinelvis »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print