Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Don't Miss Thursday's Meeting (Read 972 times)
Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Don't Miss Thursday's Meeting
02/02/10 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
I can't believe there will be any riding in the dirt by Thursday, so make this the month that you promised yourself you'd make a meeting: 7:30 at Fuel Pizza at Park Road Shopping Center.

There's a TON going on; at least 4 NEW area trail projects are now underway, two new grant requests went out, and some generous donations are comming in. Deirdre will give us a presentation on a rather unique 30 mile hiking event comming soon in the Pisgah forest and we may have some surprize guests as well.

Come on out, hoist a beverage and commiserate about the wet weather. If you're new, come and meet some of the regulars. You certainly don't need to be a member to attend.

We will have Trailblazer socks for sale. And if you want a stylin' T-shirt, bring a few extra dollars to upgrade your 2010 membership to the Middle Ring Supporter level.

See you there!

Jim
« Last Edit: 02/02/10 at 8:08pm by Advocat »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

single track sesh
Big Ring

BikeSource

Re: Don't Miss Thursday's Meeting
Reply #1 - 02/02/10 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
t-shirt? how much is the upgrade?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

single track is where it's at

IP Logged

kawsakimx6
Big Ring

Just cause i can't do
it, don't mean i won't
try.

Reply #2 - 02/02/10 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
i vote to have them on another night....then i can come.

or maybe someone hire me for a day time job

IP Logged

Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Reply #3 - 02/02/10 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
single track sesh wrote on 02/02/10 at 9:09pm:
t-shirt? how much is the upgrade?

Upgrade to Middle Ring Supporter is $20 over Standard membership and $10 over Family. For the master design work (by an artiste who cannot be named), material choice (Egyptian 400 thread count cotton) and state of the art single dye photovoltaic transfer process production, its a bargain at twice the price! Wink Wink

As per all Trailblazer sanctioned products, we got options: black and grey. (Man can we do colors!)

Its all about the donation, but you will look de rigueur apres bike when you slip into this puppy. (Don't crucify me Vinnie!) Also, guaranteed not to clash with a black total body spandex suit!

Come to the meeting and check 'em out ( but keep the spandex suit at home! Grin).
« Last Edit: 02/02/10 at 11:47pm by Advocat »  

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

Hans
Coaster Bike

Hansinator

Reply #4 - 02/03/10 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Hopefully there will be more people this time then last month  Cheesy

IP Logged

Cary
Small Cog

You must do the things
you think you cannot
do.

Reply #5 - 02/03/10 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Advocat wrote on 02/02/10 at 11:41pm:

Upgrade to Middle Ring Supporter is $20 over Standard membership and $10 over Family. For the master design work (by an artiste who cannot be named), material choice (Egyptian 400 thread count cotton) and state of the art single dye photovoltaic transfer process production, its a bargain at twice the price! Wink Wink

As per all Trailblazer sanctioned products, we got options: black and grey. (Man can we do colors!)

Its all about the donation, but you will look de rigueur apres bike when you slip into this puppy. (Don't crucify me Vinnie!) Also, guaranteed not to clash with a black total body spandex suit!

Come to the meeting and check 'em out ( but keep the spandex suit at home! Grin).

hahaha
« Last Edit: 02/03/10 at 2:41am by Cary »  

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. "
IP Logged

Backhoe

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #6 - 02/03/10 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
I am going to try and make this meeting. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting invoved. See you Thursday.

IP Logged

EAutry
Big Ring
In The Loop
Project Board

You know you'll feel better
if you ride today.....

Reply #7 - 03/03/10 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
It's that time again.....meeting tomorrow night. Details on the home page. Hope to see you there.

One gear really is enough..but my knees have forced me to go 1x10.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print