Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic April Meeting Scheduled For This Week Canceled (Read 835 times)
EAutry
Big Ring
In The Loop
Project Board

You know you'll feel better
if you ride today.....

April Meeting Scheduled For This Week Canceled
03/30/10 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
With the holiday weekend coming up, we have a good many key players either out of town or not able to attend, so we're canceling our April meeting normally scheduled for this Thursday 4/1. THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

Go ride people, and join us in May as we celebrate Bike Charlotte Week(s). Stay tuned for updates and events related to Bike Charlotte. 

Edward Autry
Vice President - Tarheel Trailblazers

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

One gear really is enough..but my knees have forced me to go 1x10.

IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: April Meeting Scheduled For This Week Canceled
Reply #1 - 03/31/10 at 3:07am
Print Post  
I didn't realize my birthday being on Saturday (4-3) made it a holiday weekend. I hope to do some riding somewhere this weekend. See you in May.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

timbercomp
Project Board

First Flight Bicycles

Reply #2 - 03/31/10 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
The North group will still have its party I mean meeting! Marks gotta get his Jager intake somehow!

April 13th with a 6pm ride leaving First Flight Bikes and back for the meeting at 7:30.  I will figure out food and hopefully some kind of door prize like we have done so far this year with details to come.

Wes Davidson
First Flight Bicycles
wes@firstflightbikes.com
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Reply #3 - 03/31/10 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
BigBikeMike wrote on 03/31/10 at 3:07am:
I didn't realize my birthday being on Saturday (4-3) made it a holiday weekend. I hope to do some riding somewhere this weekend. See you in May.

Only when it's your 60th  Grin

You're riding a 60 miler, right???
« Last Edit: 03/31/10 at 2:06pm by team_ssr »  

Deo Volente
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #4 - 04/01/10 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Hey Bruce, I'm only turning 20  + 20 + 20. I guess that means I'll be 60 on Saturday. I don't think I'll be riding 60 miles though. I'll probably ride LNSP in the morning and try to finish working on the trail in the afternoon. All that's left is Hick's Creek, Hawk Trail from the end of the fireroad and Laurel Loop. The weather looks beautiful the rest of the week, so get out and ride!!  Mike

IP Logged

Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Reply #5 - 04/01/10 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Happy 60th Mike! Enjoy the Ride!

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

JimShoe
Big Ring

Reply #6 - 04/06/10 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
BigBikeMike wrote on 03/31/10 at 3:07am:

Actually, my birthday being on April 1 is what made it a THTB Holiday Smiley. I was camping in West Virginia and thought here I am missing a monthly meeting....AGAIN. But I was sunning myself on a rock next to Tea Creek and it was a fleeting thought.

When the government takes responsibility for the people, the people will no longer take responsibility for themselves

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print