Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trek Store / Cool Breeze Mtn Bike Rides @ N. Meck (Read 9975 times)
Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Re: Trek Store / Cool Breeze Mtn Bike Rides @ N. Meck
Reply #60 - 02/18/13 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Hey Everyone! The group ride tonight is on. All eges/abilities/paces welcome. Bring out your lights as will will be dark when the ride ends. One of our employees from Cool Breeze Cyclery will be there to lead the group around. Meet in the parking lot at 6 pm. call either of the shops for more information. Hope to see you out there!!!

Cheers!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

What you mind thinks you can do is often different what your body can actually accomplish. Mind over matter!
IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #61 - 02/25/13 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Just a reminder, the group ride is ON tonight, We will start riding at 6pm and keep going until we dont feel like pedalling anymore. Give us a buzz at either of the shops for more information. 

FYI: the sun sets at 6:15 tonight so it will be dark by the end of the ride.

Cheers!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

What you mind thinks you can do is often different what your body can actually accomplish. Mind over matter!
IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #62 - 03/11/13 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Come on out tonight for the first ride in a long time that will be light out for the entire ride! Looks like the weather is going to hold off till after 8 so we have a perfect night to pedal the trails. Meet at 6 pm at North Meck park and we will ride for at least an hour. If you have any questions, call either Cool Breeze Cyclery ( 704-663-8812) or Trek Bike Store of Charlotte (704-598-0057)

IP Logged

BridgetFM87

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #63 - 03/11/13 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
I'm new to the mtn biking world and don't have any night gear but with the time change is it something that I would need to join these rides?

IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #64 - 04/01/13 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
BridgetFM87 wrote on 03/11/13 at 9:10pm:
I'm new to the mtn biking world and don't have any night gear but with the time change is it something that I would need to join these rides?

With the time change in mind, especially now,  we are able to get in a good bit of riding before dark hits (at least three). the trail is 3.7 miles in lenght so thats a good night of riding for a beginner. we stop after every lap so you would have a chance to get a drink and eat something as well. There will always be a shop employee out there to help with any issues, myself being one of them. i hope we see you tonight!, and i apologize for not getting back to you sooner than this on the forum.

Cheers!
-GB

IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #65 - 04/01/13 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
We are having our group mountain bike ride tonight at North Meck. We will meet at 6 and complete as many laps as needed or wanted. All Ages/abilities welcome to join. The trail is nearly 4 miles in distance but we regroup in the parking lot after each. Feel free to call either shop 704-598-0057 or 704-663-8812 if you have any questions about the ride. 

See you on the trails!

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #66 - 04/08/13 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
6pm Tonite out at N. Meck Park, we're bringing out our Demo Fleet of Hardtails and Full Suspension 29ers.  Bring a valid I.D. and Credit Card to ride.   

If you can't make it tonite the Trek Factory Demo truck will be at the White Water Center Sat. May 4th... more info to be posted.

IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #67 - 04/15/13 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
The group ride tonight is cancelled due to wet conditions the past 24 hours. We will be out there next week if mother nature agrees. Monday at 6pm! 

-Respect the trails!-

IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #68 - 04/22/13 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Let Ride Tonite!   6:15pm.

Don't Forget the Trek Demo Truck will be out at the WWC on Sat. May 4th ... more info posted under Shops catagory.

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #69 - 04/29/13 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Tonight's  group ride has been cancelled due the wet conditions.   

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #70 - 05/06/13 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Due to the wet trail conditions, tonights group ride has been cancelled.   

Thanks to all those that came out to the Trek Demo.  If you missed it check back early June for our shop demo ride.

IP Logged

Bikenerd91

Shut Up Legs!

Reply #71 - 06/03/13 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Hey all! We will be hosting our group ride tonight at north meck. Looks like the heavy rain missed the trail so it won't be wet. we will meet at six and ride until we dont feel like riding anymore (if that's even possible). Feel free to call either the Trek Bicycle Store of Charlotte @ 704-598-0057 or Cool Breeze Cyclery @704-663-8812. 

P.s. we have USAC coaches at these rides almost all of the time. (hint hint)  Wink

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #72 - 06/17/13 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Tonights Ride has been cancelled due to wet conditions.

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #73 - 07/15/13 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Tonites ride has been Cancelled.

IP Logged

Trek Bikes Charlotte
Coaster Bike

Reply #74 - 07/22/13 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Again tonight's group ride has been cancelled.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Print