Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Club Jerseys are available! (Read 1130 times)
Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Club Jerseys are available!
04/28/12 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
We have been getting inquiries about purchasing club jerseys. Yes you can!

We have a stock of jerseys in all sizes, except for men's XL. We are out of that size. There is a good selection of other sizes in both men's and women's.

To order:

Anyway follow the steps below, or get a check to Mark Sullivan either mail or drop off at his shop (The Cycle Path) in Cornelius. He will notify me that payment is rec'd and I will get it to you. I ship on Saturdays.

. Cost of the jersey is $70 plus $9.95 shipping, for a total of $79.95 shipped to your address of choice.
STEP 1:
Send the following information in email to: store@tarheeltrailblazers.com
Full Name
Shipping address
Phone number and email address
Size (These are Primal jerseys in the relaxed fit/club fit, 3/4 zip) Select Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2 XL, or 3XL
Style (Men's short sleeve or Women's specific short sleeve) These are the only options at this time.

STEP 2;
How to pre-pay for your jersey?
Click on the donate button in the upper right hand corner on our club home page at tarheeltrailblazers.com and select $79.95 as the amount. Our Treasurer will look for this exact amount and send the information to the volunteer supporting the store@tarheeltrailblazers.com, and you will receive confirmation from store@tarheeltrailblazers.com once payment is confirmed.

Tom Fraser
« Last Edit: 04/28/12 at 3:24pm by Tom F »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

2011 (frame) Santa Cruz Superlight & Stumpy Comp (1999), 2017 Tallboy C RX2
22Levo

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Re: Club Jerseys are available!
Reply #1 - 03/20/13 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Tom F wrote on 04/28/12 at 2:56pm:
We have been getting inquiries about purchasing club jerseys. Yes you can!

We have a stock of jerseys in all sizes, except for men's XL. We are out of that size. There is a good selection of other sizes in both men's and women's.

To order:

Anyway follow the steps below, or get a check to Mark Sullivan either mail or drop off at his shop (The Cycle Path) in Cornelius. He will notify me that payment is rec'd and I will get it to you. I ship on Saturdays.

. Cost of the jersey is $70 plus $9.95 shipping, for a total of $79.95 shipped to your address of choice.
STEP 1:
Send the following information in email to: store@tarheeltrailblazers.com
Full Name
Shipping address
Phone number and email address
Size (These are Primal jerseys in the relaxed fit/club fit, 3/4 zip) Select Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2 XL, or 3XL
Style (Men's short sleeve or Women's specific short sleeve) These are the only options at this time.

STEP 2;
How to pre-pay for your jersey?
Click on the donate button in the upper right hand corner on our club home page at tarheeltrailblazers.com and select $79.95 as the amount. Our Treasurer will look for this exact amount and send the information to the volunteer supporting the store@tarheeltrailblazers.com, and you will receive confirmation from store@tarheeltrailblazers.com once payment is confirmed.

Tom Fraser

We are sold out of XL in both mens and womens.
« Last Edit: 03/20/13 at 11:45pm by Tom F »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

22Levo

IP Logged

Ridefour15
Little Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 03/21/13 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Any chance some (I understand not all, obviously) jerseys can just be stocked at The Cycle Path, since he can handle the payments anyways?  That way those of us interested can also be certain the size is correct since all brands differ.
« Last Edit: 03/21/13 at 10:21pm by Ridefour15 »  

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #3 - 03/21/13 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Mark did not want to do that originally. We may revisit that when he comes back from Woodstock.

22Levo

IP Logged

mtbbob

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #4 - 03/24/13 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Will you have any at the next club meeting?

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #5 - 03/24/13 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
OK. I'll drag the jersey box in for the next meeting.

22Levo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print