Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Help Wanted - better meetings and social events (Read 1188 times)
ivank
Coaster Bike

Help Wanted - better meetings and social events
12/07/12 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
One of the things that the new board wants to do is to have a more social club in 2013.  Our club has worked VERY hard on getting the work done and our trail network, club equipment, organizational reputation, and government relationships all reflect many years of hard work.

While this have given us trail to ride in Charlotte, we want to add some stronger social aspects to the club going forward.  Riding is fun, and we'd like to make sure that our meetings are fun and that the club can have social events that people get pumped about.

SO - we are looking for help!  What we'd like are for club members to help set up social events for Trailblazer members, and to help make our meetings more enjoyable.  We need ideas, and a social director with a team to run this

For the meetings, we are considering having a pre-meeting ride, showing a video between the ride and a short (~30 minute) meeting, and then having a raffle at the end for people present.  We will probably also move locations and have a few options.

For social events, we'd like to have something every other month where the club members can get together.  We could do rides, riding games (bike polo), whatever....I don't have all the ideas but am up for whatever lets us get together and have a good time.

Please let me know if you are interested!  I check my PMs and can also be reached at (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) 

Thanks, and let us know what you want.

-Ivan
El Presidente Nuevo....

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Dennis
In The Loop

Re: Help Wanted - better meetings and social events
Reply #1 - 09/24/14 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Mods, I want to post this on Help Wanted but don't know how:

Help needed for IMBA Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day October 4, 2014. We need 6 ride leaders familiar with Beatty trails to take charge of beginner, intermediate, and advanced groups. 
We will start about 8:30 and finish for lunch at 11:30. Also need support with registration (need to be on site at 7:45). 

One big need is for a bike mechanic, with tools, to make last minute repairs and adjustments. 

Please post up if you can help.
« Last Edit: 09/24/14 at 2:26am by Dennis »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print