Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 26" Yeti Kokopelli and 20" Girls Gary Fisher (Read 1238 times)
madss
Little Ring

26" Yeti Kokopelli and 20" Girls Gary Fisher
03/07/13 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Durango CO custom made Yeti Kokopelli 26" bike.( 17" seattube, 23.25" toptube) for a 5'6" to 5"10". They used US made Easton ProGram tubeset.  Finally decided to sell her after all these years. My daughter rode it last but has now giving up riding(teenager). Its an XT build(shifters, brakes, derailleur, crankset, cassette, Chris King Hubs laced to Mavic 717 rims and Marzocchi Bomber fork)  Overall great looking bike, has some scraps and scratches but no dents. pad will need to be replace in the next few months but its ready to ride. 650.00

ALSO have a:

Gary Fisher 20" girls bike, very nice looking and riding bike, My daughter was bummed when she out grew it. single speed, front and rear brakes. very nice. 100.00

call or text 7o4 45I 2five 66
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: 03/07/13 at 5:36pm by madss »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Re: 26" Yeti Kokopelli and 20" Girls Gary Fisher
Reply #1 - 03/10/13 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
ok nothing happen at those prices so how about 500 for the Yeti and 75 for the Gary Fisher

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

skinny

Reply #2 - 03/11/13 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
I am interested in the Gary Fisher girls bike.  Let me know the best way to see it.

IP Logged

KitJ BBQman
Big Ring

This is gonna hurt!

Reply #3 - 03/12/13 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Do you know why the Kokopelli didn't have the signature one piece seat stay/chain stay like the ARC and FRC?

I used to ride; now I just drink and cry about not riding.
AIM  
IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #4 - 03/12/13 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
it seams like it sold as a less expensive alternative to the ARC which at the time were crazy expensive. so my guess is to cut cost and separate it from its uber high end brother. this is just a guess.

IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #5 - 03/13/13 at 1:53am
Print Post  
The little Gary Fisher has an adorable new owner and she named it Pinky

IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #6 - 03/14/13 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
how about the Yeti for 400.00

IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #7 - 06/19/13 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
bumping for the Yeti at 200.00

IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #8 - 06/20/13 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Yeti is Sold!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print