Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Volunteers Needed info... (Read 715 times)
Banjopickin
Big Ring

Spinnin' knees & Hittin'
trees since '85

Volunteers Needed info...
04/05/13 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
At the meeting last night, we discussed the many events that are coming up in the next month or two. Everyone kept mentioning that volunteers were needed to help out at these events. After I got home I started looking at my calendar and realized I forgot half the events and when/what/where they were. Is there anyway we can get a list of the upcoming events with dates, times, and contact info for folks wanting to volunteer? Maybe not for the whole year but monthly or something. I'd like to help at the events/races coming up but with my work schedule I'd half to plan it out in advance. Are all these events already on the forum? I'd be happy to compile the list if folks want to send me the info for the race/event they're hosting with contact info for interested volunteers.

And if this info is out there somewhere else please let me know. Thanks ya'll. Smiley

-Banjo.
« Last Edit: 04/05/13 at 6:46pm by Banjopickin »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Advocat wrote on 08/22/13 at 5:16pm:
...packin some Chub in the back of the pick-up.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Solar
Little Ring

I can ride my bike with
no handle bars

Re: Volunteers Needed info...
Reply #1 - 04/07/13 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Would it be possible to list this information on the calendar?  I don't want to add to the work load of the admin's but it seems like that would be a great place to post exactly what Banjo is describing.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I want to grow my own food, but I can't find any bacon seeds.
IP Logged

ivank
Coaster Bike

Re: Volunteers Needed info...
Reply #2 - 04/21/13 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
this is a great point and a good idea.  Let me talk with the board and see if we can't get more use out of the boards.

thanks for the suggestion...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print