Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic paypal or snail mail for donation? (Read 543 times)
CLTtrailDude01
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

paypal or snail mail for donation?
04/05/13 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
OK I want to donate and right now I only have 2 choices...  print form and pay by snail mail or log in to Paypal...

Yea it gives me a visa option but the pay feature will not complete or allow me to pay unless i log in to Paypal...  very odd...

Yea I selected visa option and it still wanted me to add paypal username and password.... you guys let me know if you have another payment options

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Re: paypal or snail mail for donation?
Reply #1 - 04/06/13 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
CLTtrailDude01 wrote on 04/05/13 at 11:37pm:
OK I want to donate and right now I only have 2 choices...  print form and pay by snail mail or log in to Paypal...

Yea it gives me a visa option but the pay feature will not complete or allow me to pay unless i log in to Paypal...  very odd...

Yea I selected visa option and it still wanted me to add paypal username and password.... you guys let me know if you have another payment options

Those are the only options we have right now.  Our PayPal account won't accept cards online without an account and there's no way to change it.   

You don't need to fill out the form.  Just write a check, put it in an envelope with the address, stamp it and go! Smiley

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print