Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) BYT wet (Read 3670 times)
WVUJDUB
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: BYT wet
Reply #20 - 06/13/13 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
I'm also out of town this weekend.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

stateprez
Little Ring

Reply #21 - 06/13/13 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Captain Awesome wrote on 06/13/13 at 1:46pm:

Bean bag? Even just the concussion from 55,000-65,000psi of muzzle pressure should run off any unsavory types.

Stand anywhere even remotely forward of the 4oclock or 8 oclock position on someone firing a .50 and you won't soon forget it.

That was the joke, gunny.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #22 - 06/14/13 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Gunny, good one! Cheesy. Gorilla come on out if you like walk down service road we will be parking in the middle where the trail crosses over the service road and thanks for spending some time helping. It says something about people's character. Pm me if any questions. Need a head count if possiable. Thanks to the others who are on climbers list for helping out also. To those who can't because of other things. There will be more workdays to come.

IP Logged

Choyces

Blue skies

Reply #23 - 06/16/13 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
What else needs to be done out there?  I will have some time tomorrow to run out there and clear stuff.

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #24 - 06/16/13 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
We got everything. If you go out just kick sticks out of the way you know the drivetrain killer ones. Thanks again for everyone's help out there. I was told that 2 trees down on the MD side. Will be doing small things mud holes and such. Also have a few places to put in berms. Will post up workdays for this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print