Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic RRT open 6/14 (Read 661 times)
Watcher
Little Ring

I Love YaBB 2!

RRT open 6/14
06/14/13 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Don't know condition from Thursdays storm. I know some things were in way from the previous storm. I believe it should be ok from the wetness angle.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.

IP Logged

Redbeard

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: RRT open 6/14
Reply #1 - 06/17/13 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
hey Steve, how do you feel about a couple people going out with chainsaws to clean some of that mess up? I borrowed a saw you had hanging in a tree to clean up a bit - I put it back in the same spot I found it when I was done. but there are a lot of biggish trees down everywhere. definitely chainsaw material. Good news though - you should never be wanting of firewood ever again. I had some help - I cant for the life of me remember his name but thanks for the help
« Last Edit: 06/17/13 at 8:39pm by Redbeard »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #2 - 06/17/13 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Due to liability , I don't think he wants people do anything more than dragging off limbs.

Read this...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: 06/17/13 at 9:41pm by Enoch »  

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Redbeard

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #3 - 06/18/13 at 12:46am
Print Post  
that's understandable

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print