Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Looking for riding partners July 6th-11th (Read 3236 times)
gcappy

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Looking for riding partners July 6th-11th
Reply #20 - 07/10/13 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Half-a-fork wrote on 07/10/13 at 7:59pm:
We had a great ride at Sherman today.  Got a little humid, and we decided to skip Lake Loop.  The trail is in GREAT shape, very little wetness:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Thanks for showing me around today Justin. I had a great time even though I was sucking wind (hot wind). Sherman is about as technical as I care to get. I could see some more speed as I get to know my way around better but it is at the limit of my comfort zone. I am heading to the tamer Lake Norman tomorrow around 1:00 pm if it re-opens.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Cap
IP Logged

gcappy

Reply #21 - 07/12/13 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Well this is my second trip here this year and both times ridding has been very limited by the weather. It's OK, it was no better at home. I got to ride SB for the first time so that was cool. I will come back in a couple months. Hopefully things dry out by then. You guy's are very fortunate to have the trail systems you do here. I am impressed by the commitment to keep them in great condition by not ridding in the mud. I am very jealous as there are only a couple of trails where I live and they are nothing like this.
See you soon.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Cap
IP Logged

Half-a-fork
Little Ring

Reply #22 - 07/12/13 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Gene,

Look forward to riding again with you in the future.  We are very lucky...we will show you around some more next time.

Thanks,

Justin

Ride to have fun and enjoy the scenery, not to set records…

Packed and ready to roll…
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
GTalkAIM  
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Reply #23 - 07/12/13 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
It has been wetter than usual around here, so hopefully it will be dry next time you're in the area. See you then.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print