Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Available for Sherman trailwork (Read 503 times)
Tjkraft

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Available for Sherman trailwork
07/01/13 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that does work out at Sherman that I'm available to do some trail work whenever possible. I work third shift so anyday until around 2 in the afternoon I'm free if anyone needs some assistance. I've never really done any trail work and I keep my eyes on the forum but no one ever seems to post about doing work at Sherman. Feel free to shoot me a message if u want to set something up.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Re: Available for Sherman trailwork
Reply #1 - 07/01/13 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
I see you are  free in the mornings????

Most of the work that gets done @ Sherman happens on days it is closed, and in the afternoons after 12. It is usually a small group, and happens pretty spur of the moment. Feel free to p.m. me your contact info if you would like to get a call somtime when we need some help.
« Last Edit: 07/18/13 at 2:09am by Enoch »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print