Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Fox Fork (Read 609 times)
fred72

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Fox Fork
07/03/13 at 11:34am
Print Post  
I am changing the oil and wipers in my Fox fork and was looking for some Buzzy's Slick Honey or something like it that I can get from a shop here in Huntersville or close by..
« Last Edit: 07/03/13 at 11:35am by fred72 »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

DrewK
Small Cog

Re: Fox Fork
Reply #1 - 07/03/13 at 11:37am
Print Post  
I have a tub of it.... you can have a glob or two.  I live in Statesville and work in Mooresville.  I can bring it to work with me on Friday or I will be traveling thru Huntersville on Saturday AM to go to Uptown Cycles... shoot me an email if you want to hook up.  drew_____kessler65 at gmail dot com.  (remove the underscores)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Screaming Knees
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 07/03/13 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
cycle path sells it not far from you.

A mountain biker that doesn't ride a road bike has no legs, A road biker that doesn't ride the mountain bike has no soul.

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Reply #3 - 07/03/13 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
I've got the Slick Honey and the Moterex stuff as well.  Smiley  All you really to need to lube with it is a little bit on the dust wipers and on both the upper and lower bushings in the lowers.

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print