Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT work short notice. (Read 546 times)
worker-rider
In The Loop

BYT work short notice.
07/05/13 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Going out to fix some mud holes and put some dirt on jumps and look to make some new ones. If any of you would like to get out of the house for a few hours. We will meet at service road gate at 9 to 9:30 sat. Got the ok from plant manager to park there. I have some tools but not to many. If raining no go. Boots,water,gloves,shovel and a strong back. Trail is very wet and does need some help in a few places. With all this rain just getting outside in the woods will do your soul good.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Half-a-fork
Little Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: BYT work short notice.
Reply #1 - 07/05/13 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
I think that I could come help out.  What do you need me to bring?  I could probably make it closer to 10am.  My back is not too strong but I will do what I can to help.

Thanks,

Justin
« Last Edit: 07/05/13 at 10:21pm by Half-a-fork »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride to have fun and enjoy the scenery, not to set records…

Packed and ready to roll…
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
GTalkAIM  
IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Re: BYT work short notice.
Reply #2 - 07/06/13 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Extra shovel would be great. Park at the back gate and walk down to the power lines. Will be down there first. Cleared the parking at the gate thing with plant manager. I was told yesterday that P&R were meeting with CMUD to get fenced moved and get parking lot in. Been waiting a long long time for this. See you out there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print