Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Available for BYT and Beatty trail work (Read 670 times)
London

KCCO

Available for BYT and Beatty trail work
07/20/13 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
I'm available to help out at Beatty or BYT tomorrow (7/21) if anyone is planning to do some work there. I may also be able to put in some hours after work this week. PM me and we can coordinate. Cheers.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

slayemf
Big Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Available for BYT and Beatty trail work
Reply #1 - 07/20/13 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Hit up Patrick on that, I know he needs a lot of workers out there to finish that line he has got going on. Let anybody else know about this and get everybody out there to help him. He is a killer guy and great rider and has great visions on bikes...I will post or Worker-Rider will post for help at BYT..That is all..The End.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Reply #2 - 07/21/13 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
London wrote on 07/20/13 at 8:39pm:
I'm available to help out at Beatty or BYT tomorrow (7/21) if anyone is planning to do some work there. I may also be able to put in some hours after work this week. PM me and we can coordinate. Cheers.

Hey London,
Im the trail coordinator for beatty. I"ll keep you in the loop on upcoming work opportunities. We are waiting on some funding right now, but will be installing a bunch of ladder bridge over some of the new mud bogs in the coming weeks.
--David

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #3 - 07/23/13 at 12:18am
Print Post  
If you would pm me your info will put you on our list of contacts. We will be having a good ole fashion drain cleaning soon after we finish our new jump. Gald you wont to help out. We ALL could use the help!

IP Logged

London

KCCO

Reply #4 - 07/23/13 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Thanks David & worker-rider - just sent you my contact info.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print