Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Small Beatty Workday 9-11 (Read 517 times)
49erRider
Ex Member

Small Beatty Workday 9-11
09/10/13 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Heading out there after work tomorrow, before the ride.  Plan is to fix the spot before boy scout bridge.  Should be there around 4:25 or 4:30 and to the bridge by 4:45.  Will head back for the ride around 5:50.  Would be awesome to get another person to help for that short time. 

Thanks,

BRAD PM me if you need my #

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Re: Small Beatty Workday 9-11
Reply #1 - 09/10/13 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
For clarification, the BS Bridge is the one just before the doubletrack at the bottom of the "hill" after you finish the Valley Trail, and is not the bridge behind the soccar fields; right?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

49erRider
Ex Member

Re: Small Beatty Workday 9-11
Reply #2 - 09/11/13 at 12:29am
Print Post  
If starting at the tennis courts and going right.  The Boy scout bridge is on the green trail right before it ends on the fire road before the short up hill blue section.  So yes not behind the soccer fields.   

Anyone planning on helping so I know what to bring for tools?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print