Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic My Bike Value? (Read 642 times)
campbell_j_c

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

My Bike Value?
09/17/13 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Hey all -

I could really use some help from someone with a lot of knowledge on MTB gear. I am considering selling/consigning my hardtail to upgrade to a 29er full squish, but have no idea what my current rig may be worth.

I currently have a 2010 Gary Fisher Big Sur. This frame was not offered in the US, and was a replacement from Gary Fisher. This was also the last year that Gary Fisher was stand-alone from Trek? Does the rare factor boost the value? Not much info out there on the inter-webs except for European info - since thats where this frame was sold.

Anyways, was wondering if anyone may have any idea? Attached is a pic...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) BigSur.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Mr.B
Coaster Bike

Re: My Bike Value?
Reply #1 - 09/17/13 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

campbell_j_c

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 09/17/13 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Thanks. I actually visited that website, but it only has the Big Sur listed up until 2005/2008.

« Last Edit: 09/17/13 at 4:25pm by campbell_j_c »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

RobP
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 09/17/13 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
campbell_j_c wrote on 09/17/13 at 2:08am:
Hey all -

I could really use some help from someone with a lot of knowledge on MTB gear. I am considering selling/consigning my hardtail to upgrade to a 29er full squish, but have no idea what my current rig may be worth.

I currently have a 2010 Gary Fisher Big Sur. This frame was not offered in the US, and was a replacement from Gary Fisher. This was also the last year that Gary Fisher was stand-alone from Trek? Does the rare factor boost the value?

Probably not.

campbell_j_c wrote on 09/17/13 at 1:12pm:
Thanks. I actually visited that website, but it only has the Big Sur listed up until 2005/2008.

Look at the Trek equivalent....
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print