Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT cleaned up. (Read 620 times)
worker-rider
In The Loop

BYT cleaned up.
09/20/13 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Just got finished blowing off the entire trail drains and all along with the down slopes on the low side of the trail. I think that this is the first time in 20 years that the entire trail has been cleaned off. The reason I did this is after this wet summer and all the crap that has droped off the trees. Tyvola rd looked like it was on fire tonight after blowing it to the ground. Now the trail is very very fast. Now when the trees drop there leaves it will look the same but with all the traffic now it might stay clear. There are still about 5 drains that need to be reworked. Will post up days for this. It has taken me about 10 to 11 hours total to clean it off. Lots of pedal reflectors on the ground and I found a deer skull with an antler. May get Jack to help me blow off the MD side next. Thanks to the fella that took it upon himself to cut back the power lines and a couple of other spots. Thanks for the help to those of you who choose to come out and lend a hand and take a day off the bike so I can ride for a change. Thanks also at PRP from Jack,Mark and Doug for the large bridge the got framed up.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Wears my bike
IB Room
In The Loop

Re: BYT cleaned up.
Reply #1 - 09/20/13 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
It's fast, it's fun, and it is in awesome shape right now. Thank you (and Scott) for all of the hard work you guys put in out there. At lot of us owe you a cold one...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I'm glad that this is an environment where you feel free to fail.

IP Logged

Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Reply #2 - 09/20/13 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Wow scott, thats a ton of work. Major props!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

superglide23
Small Cog

"Don't keep crawfish in
pockets without zippers."

Reply #3 - 09/20/13 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
thanks Scott.

speaking of skulls, has anyone seen the skeleton in the ground, in the turn after you climb out of the jump line? it's pretty cool. I tried to take a pic the other night, it was difficult to hold the camera still after riding hard.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print