Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The trifecta (Read 606 times)
climber
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

The trifecta
09/29/13 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Worker-rider and I are planning to do Park Road Park, MarionDeihl and BYT tomorrow at 9 if anyone is interested.  Casual pace.  Meet at Marion Deihl.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Re: The trifecta
Reply #1 - 09/29/13 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Might see you out there.  

see if you can convince those bees to stay on thier side of the trail
« Last Edit: 09/29/13 at 2:00am by Enoch »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

climber
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 09/29/13 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
DONE.   18+ miles.  Perfect weather, one trip over the handle bars, one bashed up knee. Great to see so many riders out today.

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #3 - 10/02/13 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Tried to make it the other day but pedaling a 38 lbs bike and myself just wasn't going to cut it. Took the lighter bike today and knocked out all 3 sides and it is a long ride. 1/2 MD to PRP other 1/2 of MD and then Farmbrook. Took out many webs. Lots of turtles out on the trail today. Climber and I also flagged out part of PRP this morning. I also ran into Jim Garges in the parking lot talked for about 20 min. Nothing but good things from him about the club and what we are doing with the trails out there! Come on greenway!!!

IP Logged

KitJ BBQman
Big Ring

This is gonna hurt!

Reply #4 - 10/02/13 at 4:08am
Print Post  
worker-rider wrote on 10/02/13 at 12:50am:
Tried to make it the other day but pedaling a 38 lbs bike and myself just wasn't going to cut it. Took the lighter bike today and knocked out all 3 sides and it is a long ride. 1/2 MD to PRP other 1/2 of MD and then Farmbrook. Took out many webs. Lots of turtles out on the trail today. Climber and I also flagged out part of PRP this morning. I also ran into Jim Garges in the parking lot talked for about 20 min. Nothing but good things from him about the club and what we are doing with the trails out there! Come on greenway!!!

Hubbs, you are the man!!! keep up that networking and we will have trails in every park in the city.

EDIT:

Doug, Doug, Neil, Bryan, Brian, Mark, Frankie, Jerry, Steve, BBM, and many many more, thank you for all the tireless hours that you put in to the wonderful trials we get to ride.
« Last Edit: 10/02/13 at 4:13am by KitJ BBQman »  

I used to ride; now I just drink and cry about not riding.
AIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print