Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BMCC King of the Lake Super D finale - CANCELLED (Read 249 times)
Guard

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

BMCC King of the Lake Super D finale - CANCELLED
10/13/13 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Due to the government shutdown the final two races for this upcoming weekend are hereby cancelled.  Latest news shows that a debt deal may come by mid-week which will not leave us enough time to prep the courses.  In addition we will not be rescheduling these two races.  Little baby girl is expected to arrive the first week in November so I figure I won’t have much available time once she gets here…at least for the first couple of months or so.  Series points will be based on the first three races.  We should have them tallied up later this week.

If you pre-registered, please send me an email (bmccmatt@gmail.com) with your address and the total amount, to include pre-registration fee, and we will send you a refund.

I do want to thank everyone that supported us this year.  The series did not go as expected but we will get back on track next year!  Keep an eye out towards the end of the year for info on the 2014 Southern Super D Regional Championship Series.  The series will consist of 7 races at 4 different trail systems.

We do have another race coming up the following weekend…the Wilkes 100k. Remember to bring you’re extra set of legs and oxygen!!!

My sincere apologizes for the cancellation.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

CYCLETHERAPY  -  INDUSTRY NINE  -  FORMULA BRAKES
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print