Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2013 Specialized Epic Carbon Comp Medium (Read 442 times)
bdbrown
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

2013 Specialized Epic Carbon Comp Medium
12/02/13 at 1:36am
Print Post  
For sale is lightly used 2013 Specialized Epic Carbon Comp Medium, with all stock parts.  Bike was purchased mid-September 2013. Drive train has 6 miles on it (before I switched to my xx1 setup and carbon rovals - which are not for sale).  Frame has about 25 hours of riding, including one race - Wilkes 100k.  Bike is mint, and being sold with all stock parts.  You can find the spec sheet here: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I was waiting on a new frame that I thought was arriving in October, but is just now getting here.  Which is why I bought the comp and put my other drive train on it. 

Asking $2750.  This bike compared to the new 2014 models is almost identical minus the 2014's internal cable routing, and slight frame mods.  Save yourself $1500 with this bike.

I live in Wilmington.  I am willing to deliver the bike/meet half way/or ship. 

I will be happy to provide/upload more photos.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) photo_1_009.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

jonesn
Big Ring

Re: 2013 Specialized Epic Carbon Comp Medium
Reply #1 - 12/02/13 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Sweeeeeeeet

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Former Owner - Metro Cycle Messenger  Service in Downtown Charlotte N.C. (1997 - 2005) R.I.P.

IP Logged

bdbrown
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: 2013 Specialized Epic Carbon Comp Medium
Reply #2 - 12/08/13 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Sold.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print