Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2014 NAHBS (Read 478 times)
MountainCycle
Big Ring

Unelite p***^. Heartbreak
lover.

2014 NAHBS
12/14/13 at 11:17am
Print Post  
According to the attendee information page's Things to see in Charlotte excerpt, the only things to see here are NASCAR or other racing related attractions.

Come on man. Is that really all  there is to "see in Charlotte" for out of town attendees? I can see one racin' themed attraction, but come on. Starbucks? Man. Seems like they are marketing to the wrong crowd and were very lazy in their research of the area. Also, no Jeff Jones? I guess his frames are mass produced now in the orient. Oh well.
« Last Edit: 12/14/13 at 11:28am by MountainCycle »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

HotpinkHarorigidSpecializedEnduroFSRMountainCycleSanAndreasGaryFisherCobiaTrekSuperflyEliteCanfieldbrothersyelliscreamySantaCruzSuperlight29SurlyPugs nother'YelliScreamySalsaTimberjackYTJeffsy27

IP Logged

stateprez
Little Ring

Re: 2014 NAHBS
Reply #1 - 12/16/13 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Email (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links), or post info on their facebook page.  He's the promoter.

I'd bet any attractions listed are paying for marketing from the CRVA, to anyone leasing convention center space.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Re: 2014 NAHBS
Reply #2 - 12/16/13 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Don't forget the Official Unofficial NAHBS Party at The Spoke Easy.*

*Don Walker non-approved
« Last Edit: 12/16/13 at 9:18pm by teamdicky »  

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print