Coaster Bike

Exorcise Me!

BYT Melt
01/09/14 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Any word on BYT thawed?  Ok to ride? 
Thanks.
« Last Edit: 01/09/14 at 7:32pm by Bobadamus »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

eapap9
Small Cog

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: BYT Melt
Reply #1 - 01/09/14 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
My guess would be no way

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 01/09/14 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Went to go ride fisher today with Marks ok. Went about a mile and pushed out. The fields were really bad along with anything in the sun. Shady stuff was still frozen. So my guess would be not to good. But I am sure people will go anyway. Anyone ride Sherman today?

IP Logged

Bobadamus
Coaster Bike

Exorcise Me!

Reply #3 - 01/09/14 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Yep I'm guessing those Pooh Polymers are a bloody bonding mess.  Another Urban for me...thanks Cry

IP Logged

mtbchk
Forum Administrator

rocks are good

Reply #4 - 01/09/14 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
worker-rider wrote on 01/09/14 at 8:36pm:
Went to go ride fisher today with Marks ok. Went about a mile and pushed out. The fields were really bad along with anything in the sun. Shady stuff was still frozen. So my guess would be not to good. But I am sure people will go anyway. Anyone ride Sherman today?

Thanks for this update.  I put my bike on the car last night purely because of the nice weather forecast.  Didn't dawn on me until this morning that we are right in the middle of freeze/thaw.  Decided it would be too messy so I'm sitting here at work instead of leaving an hour ago to ride.  I guess I made the right decision....  Smiley

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print