Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Trees Down on Sherman Branch (Read 354 times)
Big Chuck
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Trees Down on Sherman Branch
01/17/14 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
I road Sherman this morning about 10:00. It was wet in a few places mostly on the Lake Loop but nothing major as far as water.As I road I remove a lot of sticks and limbs. I did not get them all but I did get up a lot. Three trees have fallen across the trail. The first one is after you cross the first bridge. The second tree is on the “Roller Coaster”. The third one was knocked down by the first one and is blocking the trail after you come off the “Roller Coaster”.  I will be glad to help remove them provided someone has a chainsaw and the authority to cut them.
Big Chuck

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"By His Grace I Ride,Ride On"
Big Chuck
IP Logged

KitJ BBQman
Big Ring

This is gonna hurt!

Re: Trees Down on Sherman Branch
Reply #1 - 01/18/14 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Big thanks to JR and Worker-Rider for taking time off from their home trial to take out the downed tree at Sherman.  I intentionally left tree singular, because it turns out that the very large tree that fell just after the bridge below the berm run crossed the trail in two places.  And there was no tree on the roller coaster loop.  The OP may have seen the huge tree at the end of roller coaster and thought it was new.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work you do at multiple trails!!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I used to ride; now I just drink and cry about not riding.
AIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print