Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2014 saturday group ride season (Read 611 times)
raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

2014 saturday group ride season
02/17/14 at 6:13am
Print Post  
Hey everyone the 2014 saturday group ride season is ready to kick off. I think I have a little something for everyone and all skill levels with the locations I have picked this year. A day at the Biltmore Estate and a ride one the trails there bent creek south mountain state park lake norman state park uwharrie fisher farm park sherman branch north meck warrior creek signal hill country park in greensboro owls roost in greensboro wwc rocky knob the Virginia creeper as well as the new river trail in Virginia and a labor day weekend camping trip. Oh did I forget to mention three all day rides that end with a night ride. The night rides will be two at north meck and one at fisher farm. There are 32 rides planned weather and trail conditions permitting. These will be no one gets left behind rides we will regroup at the top of climbs so they are social rides just to get out of the house and hang out with other mountain bikers. I will post locations and times this week. Raidermtb ride on

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Mike 5
Small Cog

Re: 2014 saturday group ride season
Reply #1 - 02/18/14 at 1:09am
Print Post  
My goal this year is to make as many of these as I can.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"Bad decisions make for great stories."

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 02/18/14 at 4:47am
Print Post  
The first one is Saturday march 1st at lake norman state park we will meet in the parking lot at the trail map at 10:00 am and start riding at 10:30 am

IP Logged

FireAnthem
Little Ring

Reply #3 - 02/18/14 at 11:41am
Print Post  
id like to get in on some of these too, ive put almost NO time on a mtb in the last 2 months  Angry. Also, since there is travel all the way to Bent Creek, any mellow Pisgah rides planned?

Anthem Build in Progress, to be finished sooner than later =)

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 02/18/14 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Not sure on Pisgah this is a beginner and intermediate group ride we hope to have enough people for two groups after researching the ashville area Biltmore and bent creek where tyev best for this type of group. But it could be possible to do bent creek on saturday and pisgah on sunday make it a weekend trip.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print