Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2014 saturday group ride week 2 (Read 651 times)
raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

2014 saturday group ride week 2
03/03/14 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
We will be at lake norman state park again this saturday march 8th @10:00 am meet at the trail map in the parking lot.  We had a great ride yesterday thanks Scott Ethan and Aaron for coming out. This week we will be riding monbo hawk norwood and hicks creek loops 13 miles. Anyone is welcome to join along very solical pace but fun. Hpoe to see you at the trail. 

Raidermtb

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

ScottB
Coaster Bike

I ain't in Tucson anymore.

Re: 2014 saturday group ride week 2
Reply #1 - 03/04/14 at 3:20am
Print Post  
If the weather holds out and I can work out the weekend with the better 90% of our family, I'll be there.

ScottB

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Gravity, the only law that is consistently and constantly applied, to everyone.

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 03/04/14 at 6:39am
Print Post  
I see there is a 35 percent chance of rain thursday. But that a low chance so I think the trial should be good by then. But you never know with the rangers they make the call.

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 03/07/14 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
The group ride this saturday at lake norman state park has been postponed due to the trail being closed for wet conditions.  We will make it up later in the year. Next week we wrecat signal hill in statesville @ 10:00 am.

IP Logged

Marin Man
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 03/08/14 at 11:37am
Print Post  
I'm the Trail Coordinator at SHT.  Let me know what time you'll be there & I'll have some locals along to show you around.    Should be good weather & the trail will be in good shape.   Looking forward to seeing you & let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks

IP Logged

Marin Man
Coaster Bike

Reply #5 - 03/09/14 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
I guess I'm working to much or just maybe getting old.   I'm a week off.   It will be good next Saturday the 15th given what the forecast looks like.  We'll see after the rain comes on Thursday?  Any way, let me know if you have any questions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print