Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Something Local This W/E 3/16/14 (Read 565 times)
npeaslee

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Something Local This W/E 3/16/14
03/13/14 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
I am new to this group. I went up to Lake Norman 2 weeks ago to ride with the group, I think it got re-scheduled. Last week I went to The Whitewater Center and found the trails were closed, so I went to Renaissance Park.

This all being said. I would like to meet up with some locals to get an idea of where the GOOD trails are locally (Just moved down from Michigan). If anyone is up for a ride on sunday....HIT ME UP

Nathan Cool

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Re: Something Local This W/E 3/16/14
Reply #1 - 03/13/14 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
The group is at signal hill in statesvill this saturday we will meet at 10:00 am I will be starting a sunday group ride soon. We will be back at lake norman state park next week if you would like I'm thinking about riding at lake norman or fisher farm park this sunday.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 03/13/14 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Also always cheek on here or our face book page before going to the group ride to make sure its still on that day weather conditions can postpone a ride.

IP Logged

telazza

Reply #3 - 03/14/14 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Nathan,

Looks like rain on Sunday. If your interested in riding tonight or Saturday let me know. Tom

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 03/15/14 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Riding signal hill tomorrow at 10:00am in statesville 20 min north of lake norman state park directions are on this web site under trails

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print