kawsakimx6
Big Ring

Just cause i can't do
it, don't mean i won't
try.

LNSP ?
04/21/14 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
I was hoping to ride there today.  First day off with out the kid in quite some time. Bike's on the car and i am heading out to poston.  But i just saw Sherman was open, so i wondered from you Northern boys if you thought LNSP would be opening today.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: LNSP ?
Reply #1 - 04/21/14 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
LNSP was pretty wet yesterday in spots. I don't know if they will open the trails today? Weather dudes are calling for rain again.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

drdirt55
Small Cog

Stupid should be painful

Reply #2 - 04/22/14 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Rode Wildlife and start/finish of Laurel and there were certainly some wet spots. Water running where I've never seen it. Felt a little bad but the gate was down and I vow to come help you on maintenance Mike.  Saw some fresh work on tail end of Laurel that was spot on.

Ride On

IP Logged

MtnJax
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 04/24/14 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Rode Hawk and Norwood today and it was great for the most part. A couple of soft spots on Norwood, but nice and fast overall

2014 Transition TransAm 27.5
2018 Santa Cruz 5010

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print