Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic NEED VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR FOR RIVERFRONT CLASSIC (Read 953 times)
catsruletn
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

My bike demands rights!!

NEED VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR FOR RIVERFRONT CLASSIC
05/06/14 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Please can anyone step up to fill this position? We need one person who can be in charge of volunteers for the race on May 18th. All you need to do is work with Neal Boyd over the next couple of weeks getting the club members to step up and fill certain positions and time slots. Answer emails, contact people, give out information, keep a tally of volunteers, that sort of thing. Then on race day, the volunteer coordinator will be responsible for getting all of the volunteers in place throughout the day. It's an easy position and is a HUGE help to the club. Neal makes it easy...he has everything in place and organized. We just need a main contact person for volunteers to report to so everyone knows where to go and what to do. ANYONE PLEASE?  Smiley

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

IP Logged

catsruletn
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

My bike demands rights!!

Re: NEED VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR FOR RIVERFRONT CLASSIC
Reply #1 - 05/08/14 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Many thanks to "gonzo" for stepping up to fill this position.....if you can come out to help please send him a PM or email him at hallg704@gmail.com. Any help is greatly appreciated so even if you can only come out for an hour or two please do! Volunteers are vital to the success of this event. The more people that come out, the more we can spread the work load and the easier it is for everyone.

For the event, we need:

Course marshals in select locations
Course marshals on the bike who know the trails very well
Set up help
Breakdown help
Registration help
Doug will need a couple people to help mark and breakdown the course

Thanks everyone!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

IP Logged

Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Reply #2 - 05/22/14 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Big Thanks to all the Volunteers who helped with the Riverfront Classic.  Everything went smoothly and it was a great day all round!  Good Job Everyone!

Scars are like Tattoos only with better Stories

IP Logged

catsruletn
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

My bike demands rights!!

Reply #3 - 05/23/14 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Agreed! Great event and all the great volunteers made it go smoothly and made it fun. Many thanks to Gonzo for heading up the volunteer effort!  Smiley

IP Logged

Vasco
Global Moderator
In The Loop
Project Board

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 05/23/14 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Gonzo/Greg's leading of all the helpful volunteers really made the running of the race smooth. One of the smoothest yet. I really appreciate all the help in running this fund raiser.
Doug S.

Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control it's the way I wired.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print