Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Beatty work Tues 5/13... (Read 1066 times)
Banjopickin
Big Ring

Spinnin' knees & Hittin'
trees since '85

Beatty work Tues 5/13...
05/12/14 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Doing some trail work tomorrow (5/13) if anyone would like to join me. Getting there late morning and working until I'm too tired to swing a shovel.

The plan is berms, buffing out roots, drains, and maybe even build a little kicker or few. I would really like some help filling wheelbarrows and chopping roots, but mostly someone to listen to my incessant jabbering about completely random topics in a mostly nonsensical order. 

So if you have ears and can operate digging implements c'mon out! and/or shoot me a PM so we can pick a meeting spot.

Thanks!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Advocat wrote on 08/22/13 at 5:16pm:
...packin some Chub in the back of the pick-up.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Re: Beatty work Tues 5/13...
Reply #1 - 05/12/14 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
I may be able to help later in the day w/ digging out those bridges. I need to paint the drainage there with some marking paint. Maybe we can catch a ride when finished.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Reply #2 - 05/13/14 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Big happy birthday to banjo!!! The guy spends his birthday doing trail work! Man will he be missed when he moves to ashevegas!!!

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

SteelSingle
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 05/13/14 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Happy Birthday, Banjo!  David, what time are you heading out to Beatty later today?

IP Logged

tjbelge
Coaster Bike

ride eat sleep repeat

Reply #4 - 05/13/14 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
I might be able to make it out there in a hour or so, I just moved back from school so I have alot of little nagging things to take care of, but alot of that can wait until the night I feel.  I assume all the digging and chopping tools are already out there. Oh and Happy birthday dude.
« Last Edit: 05/13/14 at 2:17pm by tjbelge »  
IP Logged

Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Reply #5 - 05/13/14 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
I'm sure he would welcome help. Nobody likes digging alone. He will be working on the section where the trail runs along the road by the little turtle pond, rebuilding those berm just before you exit the woods onto the road.

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

tjbelge
Coaster Bike

ride eat sleep repeat

Reply #6 - 05/13/14 at 3:38pm
Print Post  

I aught to be over there soon I just left the house after successfully testing my tubeless conversion!

IP Logged

Banjopickin
Big Ring

Spinnin' knees & Hittin'
trees since '85

Reply #7 - 05/14/14 at 12:02am
Print Post  
Got a few berms rebuilt and that was about it...no rain makes for tough digging...

Thanks Taylor for coming out and helping. Dude has been home from NC State for like 1 day and already has 3-4 hours of Trail work under his belt... pretty rad man. Trail Karma is strong with this one Smiley

Advocat wrote on 08/22/13 at 5:16pm:
...packin some Chub in the back of the pick-up.

IP Logged

tjbelge
Coaster Bike

ride eat sleep repeat

Reply #8 - 05/14/14 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Glad to have the time to do my part! The trails are really sweet yall have been busy while I was at school. Had a fun time out there today digging makes a for a complete body workout just saying for those trying to get more out of there rides.

IP Logged

Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Reply #9 - 05/14/14 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Nice job gentlemen, the berms were high and smooth this morning. (I got all the spidey webs fer everyone too.)

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print