Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Rocky Branch Trail Work day 5/31 (Read 350 times)
fatboy
Small Cog

Rocky Branch Trail Work day 5/31
05/28/14 at 10:49am
Print Post  
We are doing another work day this Saturday if anyone is interested in helping build.  We have found some really good terrain that will make for some fun trail so if you live in the Belmont/Mt Holly area and want to get involved with some trail building we are having a work day Saturday 5/31 starting at 9am. If you have not been go down Main st in Belmont towards downtown.  Ater the McDonalds veer to the right on Central.  Then at next light turn right on W Woodrow. Go to the end of street and it runs into the parking lot for the trail.   Any skill level is welcome.  Hope to see some of you out.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

IP Logged

fatboy
Small Cog

Re: Rocky Branch Trail Work day 5/31
Reply #1 - 05/30/14 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Due to a family situation and a broken collar bone of my trail building partner I will not be having a workday tomorrow.  To any who were planning to help thanks for the thought but I will post another day soon.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print