Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Free wood (Read 640 times)
Shredder
Big Ring

Free wood
06/08/14 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
I'm taking down a deck at my house and putting in a screened porch. So I've got basically a full deck's worth of wood that could still be used for things like bridges and stunts. All pressure treated, some 2x6, 2x4, 4x4, small roofing section, etc. Ideally someone would come and take the whole lot of it in one shot with a big trailer. If I'm home when you come I'll help you load it. Shoot me a message at [email protected] if you'd like it before I drag it to the road to go in the dump.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Robert C.
Big Ring

Leaves are the ultimate
trail maintenance tool

Re: Free wood
Reply #1 - 06/08/14 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Not sure where you live but when I did the same thing a few years back I came to find that the local garbage service would not pick up anything with nails in it / over 8 feet in length.

I would up having to rent a trailer and take the wood to the dump myself.

Good luck

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

isitwinteryet
Big Ring

in soviet russia, bike
steal you!

Reply #2 - 06/08/14 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
he said "wood"

IP Logged

Shredder
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 06/19/14 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Does anyone want any of this before it gets hauled off? Prime chance for all of you jump line builders...

IP Logged

M08380M

M08380M

Reply #4 - 06/20/14 at 1:54am
Print Post  
I do... I emailed you just few minutes ago

M08380M

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print