Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic WWC new trails.. (Read 1677 times)
rampratz
Small Cog

Global warming is "HOT"

WWC new trails..
06/19/14 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Rode the north trails last night....  who cut the new trails....almost got lost
; Grin

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

lee flythe
Coaster Bike

Re: WWC new trails..
Reply #1 - 06/26/14 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
All trails at USNWC are built and maintained in-house by Trail Team Staff.  All trails eventually lead to where they have traditionally led to, although some have been re-routed into new areas, and some have been lengthened.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

work to eat.  eat to live.  live to ride.  ride to work.
IP Logged

808golden
Little Ring

More beer, please!

Reply #2 - 07/10/14 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
So how late in the evening can you ride WWC? BTW, is Fisher ever available for a night ride?

IP Logged

madss
Little Ring

Reply #3 - 07/10/14 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
don't know the offical rule but I have done many night laps some finishing after 10-11 at ww. Fisher I believe night riding is a no-no unless it's an organized ride through Mark.

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Reply #4 - 08/27/14 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
madss wrote on 07/10/14 at 9:57pm:
don't know the offical rule but I have done many night laps some finishing after 10-11 at ww. Fisher I believe night riding is a no-no unless it's an organized ride through Mark.

We usually start weekly night rides at Fisher on Halloween night and run them up to the holidays.  This Winter is looking to be a doozy so there may be some night "snow" rides happening this year!  FATBIKE!!!

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

IdriveGT
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #5 - 08/28/14 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Cycle path- Thanks for the help in the store yesterday, appreciate it!  Look foward to the night rides.

Remember.....Don't be Afraid of it!

IP Logged

Slayer

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #6 - 09/26/14 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
The official word I've gotten from the staff at whitewater is to be out of the parking lot by 10:00pm. I think they are a little flexible on that depending on who the guard is.  Poston park closes at 11:00.  We did a nightride out there backwards last week and it was awesome!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print