Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2010 Specialized P.1 DJ (Read 346 times)
single track sesh
Big Ring

BikeSource

2010 Specialized P.1 DJ
06/30/14 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
I have a very lightly used specialized P.1 Dj for sale for $400. The frame has been custom painted, and fully overhauled with only 1 ride on it since. Everything is in perfect working order. The only non stock parts are the rear hayes stroker trail hydro brake with brand new pads, giant saddle, odi lock on grips, and eastern plastic pedals. I still have the front and rear avid bb5 mechanical brakes if you would rather those. This bike rides great and is perfect for dirt or park. The only reason I'm selling it is that id rather someone have some fun on it rather than it collecting dust in my garage. You can tell by the pic of the front chainring that this thing has VERY minimal riding, usually the blue anodization wears off the teeth. The frame is the P. Series Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo double-butted frame with 3D-forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioner. Making the rear wheel stay put even on some gnarly stuff. The wheels are bombproof P series am rims laced to blue ano P series hubs(freshly overhauled).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Jake

Link to Pinkbike for more pictures
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

single track is where it's at

IP Logged

csquared
Little Ring

Get busy living or Get
Busy Dying!

Re: 2010 Specialized P.1 DJ
Reply #1 - 06/30/14 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
PM'd... would you consider a part out?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

single track sesh
Big Ring

BikeSource

Re: 2010 Specialized P.1 DJ
Reply #2 - 07/02/14 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
SOLD

single track is where it's at

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print