Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Wanted: Cane Creek top bearing cover (not top cap) (Read 221 times)
Sandman
Big Ring

Wanted: Cane Creek top bearing cover (not top cap)
07/21/14 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
I think I may have a mismatched upper bearing/bearing cover assembly. Anyone have a spare Cane Creek upper bearing cover for a 1 1/8" headset? Ideally black or red.

Thanks

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Re: Wanted: Cane Creek top bearing cover (not top cap)
Reply #1 - 07/21/14 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Is it the same cover as Zero Stack?  I might have a carbon 40 series bearing cover.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 07/21/14 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
teamdicky wrote on 07/21/14 at 8:41pm:
Is it the same cover as Zero Stack?  I might have a carbon 40 series bearing cover.

It is a Zero stack headset but I think the good people of Cane Creek are sending me one tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Thanks.

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

rokka23md
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #3 - 07/22/14 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Sandman, you gonna be back on the trails soon?

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #4 - 07/23/14 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Rode BYT last week. It was a super slow pace and only did about 5 miles but my arm felt pretty good except for one front heavy landing. Going to shoot for at least 1 ride a week for the next few weeks.

-John Muir

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #5 - 07/24/14 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
I'm all set. Spankye is a user on here and apparently works for Cane Creek. He hooked me up with the right parts as well as some simple instructions on how to fix my problem. He saw my post and went out of his way to take care of it. Now I need to replace my RP23 with a DBinline and I'll be all set.

Props to Cane Creek and their employees.

-John Muir

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print