Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic North Meck Park Trailwork (Read 604 times)
mtnbkr

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

North Meck Park Trailwork
07/31/14 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Hi all I recently moved really close to north neck park and really enjoy riding the trail even though it is so short. Was wondering who was in charge of trail work up there and was wondering if they would be open to adding some features here and there nothing crazy just something to add a little flavor. I realize that this is a beginner friendly trail and gets a lot of foot traffic as well so features would be strategically placed to not interfere with those aspects of the trail. Im willing to put in the work and have most of the necessary tools. Thanks, A

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

catsruletn
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

My bike demands rights!!

Re: North Meck Park Trailwork
Reply #1 - 08/01/14 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
I believe that would be BigBikeMike. You can find him on these forums regularly and send him a message.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 08/04/14 at 12:28am
Print Post  
I believe you're right, Emily! I opened NM after going over and checking out the trail. The sand is thick at the creek crossing and some of the turns, but is in good shape.

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Reply #3 - 08/05/14 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
I live in Cornelius and would be willing to help add some tasteful new features at North Meck.  I like the trail as it is and a couple more well spaced "rollers" could add excitement while maintaining the trails beginner friendly/multi-use nature.  

Thanks Mike for the work you do to keep that trail in such good shape!  

Will

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print