Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2013 Yeti SB66 Frame (Read 243 times)
wadespade

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

2013 Yeti SB66 Frame
08/06/14 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
I am selling a 2013 Yeti SB66 bike frame. Comes with bottom bracket and cane creek headset. I rode this thing for one season and just had the shock rebuilt by Suspension Experts out of Asheville, NC. I've put 3 hours of riding on her (over in Pisgah National Forest Trails. Nice place, you should check it out if you haven't) since the build and man she feels plush! Anyways, I am parting out the bike in the picture and will consider bundling items if you'd like. There are some minor scratches on the frame (pm me for more pics...couldn't figure out how to attach more than one picture on this site), but otherwise she is mechanically sound and has been well taken care of. I am sad to see her go, but am trying to downsize my fleet.

$1199. Reasonable offers only please.

Thanks,

Wade

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) photo__1__003.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Re: 2013 Yeti SB66 Frame
Reply #1 - 08/06/14 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Nice bike. What size?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

wadespade

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: 2013 Yeti SB66 Frame
Reply #2 - 08/06/14 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Oops, that might be relevant info haha. It's a Medium

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print