Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic FS: Townie, beer getter, bar hopper (Read 385 times)
Sandman
Big Ring

FS: Townie, beer getter, bar hopper
08/13/14 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Reluctantly selling my Fixie/SS. Its a ~1970 Peugeot Record Du Monde. Around 54cm. Has breaks but the squeal like mad. Assuming new pads would correct that.

I have it listed for $200 on CL but thats to keep up with all the other overpriced old road bikes on there. I'll definitely take less. 

Does not include the grips and pedals from the pictures but I do have some black lock on specialized grips with red lock rings. 

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

Bugaboo
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: FS: Townie, beer getter, bar hopper
Reply #1 - 08/13/14 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
PM sent.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all that you are traveling for."

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 08/13/14 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Bugaboo wrote on 08/13/14 at 1:45pm:
PM sent.

Responded to.

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 08/13/14 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Sale pending

-John Muir

Choyces

Blue skies

Reply #4 - 08/16/14 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Wow, sad days. Looks like a sweet ride.

IP Logged

Robert C.
Big Ring

Leaves are the ultimate
trail maintenance tool

Reply #5 - 08/16/14 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Wow, haven't seen a curved fork in a while. Vintage

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #6 - 08/16/14 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Sold. Sad to see it gone especially since it's seen more rolling time than any of my other bikes since breaking my arm in Jan.

-John Muir

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print