Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic X Fusion Sweep (Read 236 times)
FredRubble
Little Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

X Fusion Sweep
08/30/14 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
I recently built up a bike with this fork and just wanted to let everyone know that for me it is awesome!!  I paid $380 shipped for it(new in box and with a fork pump)....So far I do not have even 1 complaint....I know there are forks out there with more adjustments, but for me rebound and a true lockout (I actually use the lockout on long climbs way more then i ever used the Talas feature on any of my Fox forks...And the CTD (Can't Tell the Difference?)  was a joke...I'm sure the new Fox is an improvement) are all I really need.....I've ridden all the "best" forks out there and this is right up there with them....Just letting everyone know that if you are on a budget you might want to look at what X Fusion is putting out these days......It's good to see a company offering a budget minded fork that still can handle....The best compliment I can give it is that when I'm riding I don't have to think about what the fork is going to do....It just does.....
« Last Edit: 08/30/14 at 12:35pm by FredRubble »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

KB
Little Ring

listen to seger

Re: X Fusion Sweep
Reply #1 - 08/30/14 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Ive put a few of the Slides and various other budget X Fusions on a few customers bikes. They feel great and I havent heard any complaints yet. 

I will say that the innards of these forks are a little concerning (alot of plastic). But their customer service is great- theyll keep em rolling.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
mills@southmaincycles.com
4 N. Main St. Belmont NC
704-825-8585
Santa Cruz-Giant-Banshee-Pivot-Vassago-Niner
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print