Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT back 1/3 closure. (Read 945 times)
worker-rider
In The Loop

BYT back 1/3 closure.
09/08/14 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
I was contacted by the plant manager this morning and asked to shut off the 3 miles across the service road for the rest of the week. They are going to take all of the old scrap metal by the cars out. It should reopen by Saturday. Please stay clear of that side their will be large equiptment over on that side parked on the lower service road and on the trail. I will go out and put up caution tape Tuesday afternoon. Please respect this because their will be lots of pointy sharp rusty metal all over. Soooo when you get to the service road just turn right and go right back into the trail. On a side note I will be moving some trail around very soon and will need some help this fall. Workdays will be posted so if you have any free time I could use the help. I  need to keep the place from getting gayer and gayer as I was told. I think most of you will like what's going on and if not so be it. Thanks from your resident trail coordinator. Any questions please pm me.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Re: BYT back 1/3 closure.
Reply #1 - 09/08/14 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Talked to Bill this afternoon and was told that the cars, stove and washer will stay.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 09/09/14 at 12:21am
Print Post  
"stove and washer will stay"

That's a relief.  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to cook up a pot 'o chilly while giving my trail clothes a quick rinse.

Have a GREAT day!!!

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #3 - 09/09/14 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Those cars and the other items were once in the 2 houses that were in that field a very long time ago.

IP Logged

49erRider
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/09/14 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
I'm pumped those items are staying.  I think that is one of the coolest things to show people the first time.

IP Logged

MTBman1127
Small Cog

Work Ride Drink Beer

Reply #5 - 09/09/14 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Now if they would just get rid of those silly railroad tracks Roll Eyes

Triangle Pest Control - 704.698.5357 - Low Trailblazer Rates
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

v6climber

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #6 - 09/16/14 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Is it back open?

IP Logged

sager
Big Ring

Waiting for my next ride!

Reply #7 - 09/16/14 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
I believe they decided not to close it.

IP Logged

SycoCell
Coaster Bike

I can ride my bike with
no handlebars

Reply #8 - 09/16/14 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
I haven't been in the past 5 days, but last week, there was tape up for the closure..

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #9 - 09/17/14 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Back open now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print