Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Garmin 810 lost in LNSP (Read 304 times)
team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Garmin 810 lost in LNSP
10/19/14 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
My 810 fell off my road bike on the bridge closest to the Laurel Loop entrance never to be seen again...

If, by chance, you stumble across it there is a small reward for it's safe return.  Contact information is on the start-up screen.

Thanks!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Deo Volente
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Garmin 810 lost in LNSP
Reply #1 - 10/20/14 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Dang Bruce, if I would have known, I would have stopped and looked for it. Did you ride all of Laurel? I rode everything this weekend, but not Laurel. Were there any trees down? I found two trees down yesterday and cleared them this morning. I checked the Wildlife trails this afternoon and there were some small limbs and debris. I told ranger Walker that I would check Laurel this coming weekend if I couldn't get any info about the trail condition.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Re: Garmin 810 lost in LNSP
Reply #2 - 10/20/14 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Thanks Mike!  I was actually rolling through on road bike in the morning, hit the bump at the beginning of the bridge and the Garmin jettisoned.  I though it would be easy to find, but I never did see it.  It should be on the passenger bridge side of the road.  Possibly made it into the lake...

I noticed a new park sign at the entrance said the hours are 7:00am to 9:00pm.  I assume the closing time will change after October, but will the opening time remain 7:00am?
« Last Edit: 10/20/14 at 11:07am by team_ssr »  

Deo Volente
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print