Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Looking for 2 tickets hornets vs. hawks friday. (Read 70 times)
thennynismo_X3
Small Cog

#getoutandrideinem

Looking for 2 tickets hornets vs. hawks friday.
11/04/14 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
I want to take my son to his first hornets game friday night. Id like 2 tickets preferably lower level. Thought I would check here before bitting the bullet and using stubhub. Appreciate any leads youve got.
Tim H.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers...

IP Logged

John M
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Looking for 2 tickets hornets vs. hawks friday.
Reply #1 - 11/04/14 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Tim, there will be plenty of tickets for sale outside with scalpers.  All you have to do is circle the arena once and just see what the going rate is.  Scalpers have a written rule to never pay more than 25% of the ticket price, so any amount usually between 50 to 75% is a good take for them.  There will be a good amount of them for sale.  If you can catch the sellers before they sale to a scalper, then you usually can get for 50%. Just print out a map of the sections you would like to sit in, walk around the two entrances 1 hour before the game and you should find something prior to it.  Last thing is go to the ticket office and see what they have for sale.  They usually have tickets that go on resale that come from their sales force.  Last place is to go to Stubhub unless you want a certain place to sit, then you pay that premium.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print