Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Sunday Signal Hill Pump Track/Trail ride (Read 682 times)
TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Sunday Signal Hill Pump Track/Trail ride
11/07/14 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
So more or less every Sunday we've got a group of guys that come out to Signal Hill to ride the pump track/jumps.  We bring our trail bikes too for a little fun on the single track.  If the dirt is moist then a dig session may break out on the pump track as well  Wink.  Hard tails or BMX bikes are the bike of choice on the pump track but you can certainly have fun on any bike.

This Sunday the group is planning on riding around 2pm until dark.  Parking is right off of Signal Hill Rd.  You ride the first bit of trial (a bit less than a mile) and you will see the pump track in the back of the field on your left.

I'll update this thread for Sunday pump track rides, we will see how the track holds up once the freeze thaw cycle starts.

Will   

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

LKN TC

Re: Sunday Signal Hill Pump Track/Trail ride
Reply #1 - 11/10/14 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
We had a great group on Sunday!  There were about 10 kids out riding the pump track with their families.  A few kids were getting some confidence on the beginner table top line and some adults were working their skills on the table top line too.

We also had a group of shredders sessioning the big doubles.  No pics, too much riding  Wink

Will

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 11/11/14 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Will, sounds like you guys have some good features to ride at SH! I'll have to get up that way again to check it out. It was nice to see you at LNSP Sunday afternoon.

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

LKN TC

Reply #3 - 11/11/14 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
BigBikeMike wrote on 11/11/14 at 12:20am:
Will, sounds like you guys have some good features to ride at SH! I'll have to get up that way again to check it out. It was nice to see you at LNSP Sunday afternoon.

Good to see you as well Mike!  We've got a little bit for everyone at at SH, the diggers have been busy.

IP Logged

PBR Tallboy
Little Ring

I think the answer is.....BACON!

Reply #4 - 11/25/14 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
I've been dying to get up there and check this out.

~Rides bikes for fun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print