Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Renni Too Bad After Dark? (Read 534 times)
OoHoO
Little Ring

Gnar...Gnar...Gnar..

Renni Too Bad After Dark?
12/05/14 at 2:17am
Print Post  
I haven't seen any recent renni night riding posts...so either people are are too scared to ride there at night, everybody who has gone hasn't come back alive and their cars are still looted in the parking lot......orrrrrr it's perfectly ok and not even worthy of talking about.  Anyone have a recent night riding experience?  Thinking about night ridin there tomorrow  Sad Huh

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC 29 - Ridin' It
2014 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29 - Gone
2012 Cannondale Trail 6 - Gone

IP Logged

catsruletn
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

My bike demands rights!!

Re: Renni Too Bad After Dark?
Reply #1 - 12/05/14 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Technically night riding is not allowed there.  Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

IP Logged

Locomoto
Small Cog

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 12/05/14 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Haven't done it recently but I used to ride there a lot in the winter and never had an issue.  Don't count on anyone else being on the trail, so bring your phone and it would not be a bad idea to let someone know when you plan to back.  I do not know when/if the gates are closed but I never had an issue finishing around 6:30 - 7 pm.  I remember others coming later would park at one of the office buildings on Yorkmont but I cannot help with directions.
« Last Edit: 12/05/14 at 5:08pm by Locomoto »  

IP Logged

Bobadamus
Coaster Bike

Exorcise Me!

Reply #3 - 12/06/14 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
It's fine if soccer is going on or softball.   But BYT is  way better for night riding.  Friendly night critters in those  BYT woods.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print