Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Mountain Bike Devotional (Read 974 times)
Aggressive Rider

Shred it up!!

Mountain Bike Devotional
01/06/15 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Hello, I'm Aggressive rider, aka Clayton. I am thinking about starting a riding group of my own. This group would go to church on the Sunday,  preferably mine Oak Grove United Methodist, and then after church we would go get a small bite to eat, church lets out at 10:30, then all meet a central location and drive from there to wherever we will be riding that day. Once there we would have a small devotion and prayer, then begin the ride as a group. This would be an every other sunday thing. It would be open to all ages. Let me know with posts to this topic if it is something u guys would like to do. Should be a load of fun.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Have fun, work hard, take risks, enjoy the ride.

IP Logged

Big Chuck
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Mountain Bike Devotional
Reply #1 - 01/06/15 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
This sounds like a very good idea. I’m going to give it some thought and I will get back with you.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"By His Grace I Ride,Ride On"
Big Chuck
IP Logged

Aggressive Rider

Shred it up!!

Reply #2 - 01/06/15 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Thx let me know. I feel like HE is calling me to do this.

Have fun, work hard, take risks, enjoy the ride.

IP Logged

Charlotte B.O.M.B.

Keeping God and Jesus
centered is the key

Reply #3 - 01/13/15 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
This is the aggressive rider, and new guy that took over B.O.M.B. Believers On Mountain Bikes. If u would like to join up for Centering God and Jesus in a ride once a month, join up with me.

Leading by Example, Charlotte B.O.M.B.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Bikin Dad
Coaster Bike

A Dad, A Dreamer & Rider
of 2 wheelin' fun!

Reply #4 - 01/13/15 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Congrats dude! The Charlotte B.O.M.B. folk were great & decent in numbers at one point. Hadn't seen them on the trail or heard from them in awhile...post up the rides/times/levels in advance...suggested....We hope to get a ride in with ya!

A working Dad for 3, plus new bike stuff, founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures & ready to ride!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print