Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT condition? (Read 630 times)
JonnyBoy
Small Cog

one is all you need

BYT condition?
02/04/15 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Anybody know how the trails look? The thing on the home page says closed but it hasn't been updated since 8 am on the 2nd.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Re: BYT condition?
Reply #1 - 02/04/15 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
I'm soooo glad I rode there on Sunday.  We had awesome dirt conditions, should have taken the GoPro... Wink

Can't speak for the current conditions after that spot of rain the other day though.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 02/05/15 at 3:38am
Print Post  
A couple of big trees down is word on the street. One across the service road and the others not sure. Somebody let me know where and I will get them when I am back on that side of the county. Might need help with them. I don't like cutting by myself just in case something happens.

IP Logged

Wears my bike
IB Room
In The Loop

Reply #3 - 02/06/15 at 2:20am
Print Post  
worker-rider wrote on 02/05/15 at 3:38am:
A couple of big trees down is word on the street. One across the service road and the others not sure. Somebody let me know where and I will get them when I am back on that side of the county. Might need help with them. I don't like cutting by myself just in case something happens.

Scott, one of the trees is near the in progress log ride where you left the blue wheelbarrow. Hope that helps. Fyi, it is huge. Two trunks about 3 feet off the ground but all the branches are clear of the trail. Might make the biggest log over out there if your bored.

I'm glad that this is an environment where you feel free to fail.

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #4 - 02/06/15 at 3:13am
Print Post  
I was told that log overs weren't any fun and not welcome anymore. I plan on driving into the plant to look at them and see. I know excatly what tree it is. I might just leave them for fun. You know cyclecross style.
« Last Edit: 02/06/15 at 3:16am by worker-rider »  

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #5 - 02/06/15 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Got them and the ones across the creek at PRP. Those aren't big now the ones we cut at RRT now those were big!!! I saw the final greenway plans today at the plant. Bill let me look at them. Like I said we are going to loose some trail but we are also going to gain more property down the creek. These plans were really detailed!!! Down to the size bolts for the bridges. Plans were about 1/2 inch thick and 2 feet wide by 3 feet long. Start date has been pushed back to August.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print