Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Charlotte Mountain Bike Series Schedule (Read 1150 times)
niner4me
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Charlotte Mountain Bike Series Schedule
04/08/15 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
So if the race series starts next week, what trail does it start at and what does the entire schedule look like?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

sager
Big Ring

Waiting for my next ride!

Re: Charlotte Mountain Bike Series Schedule
Reply #1 - 04/08/15 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

niner4me
Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 04/11/15 at 2:33am
Print Post  
Do we need a license this year?

IP Logged

cowboy
Coaster Bike

Work & Ride with THTB!

Reply #3 - 04/12/15 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
This will be my first time racing the Summer Series but I was wondering the same thing.  I was looking at the flyer and registration and didn't see anything about having a license.

IP Logged

Yellowduck
Big Ring

Reply #4 - 04/13/15 at 12:44am
Print Post  
I'm sure you don't this year as we didn't need them last year.  If for some reason you do, he will be offering 1 day licence at event signup.

"Riding skinny is too easy"
-MB
IP Logged

JasonK
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/13/15 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
I think I have my answer in the link but it contradicts the information on the brochure (2014's brochure).

Just three diferent venues this year or five?  I think I may do beginner class to try and shed a few extra pounds  Cheesy

IP Logged

DirtDan
Coaster Bike

Reply #6 - 04/13/15 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
It looks to be just 3 venues this year (Renni, North Meck, and WWC).  Check out the "Results" link on their site for the summer series and it gives the venue for each date in 2015.  Renni is location of the 1st race, according to that schedule.

I haven't heard whether or not they were getting the series sanctioned thru USACycling this year.  In 2013 they did.  But in 2014, as Yellowduck stated, they did not and so we did not need to get a license (1 day or annual).  

If Neil or Doug are checking these messages out, maybe they can chime in to clarify.   Wink

Also, they post regularly on Facebook.  Look them up under "Summer Series MTB Race".  They also have a Twitter account which is useful for tracking the latest race day status on those questionable (wet/chance of rain) days).
« Last Edit: 04/13/15 at 8:25pm by DirtDan »  

IP Logged

Hammerhead
Coaster Bike

Get er done!

Reply #7 - 04/15/15 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
been raining non-stop last few hours.... Cry
This on or WHAT?????  Shocked

There exists a fragile balance between the limits of my fitness & my bike handling skills which I sometimes forget to my detriment...

IP Logged

tiggermm

Fun, MTB ,Fun, MTB, Fun,
MTB, Fun, MTB, Fun!

Reply #8 - 04/15/15 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Postponement was just posted on (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print